Enter the sound of the Berlin born, illusive producer and DJ, Claptone. Combining theatre with feel good vibes, the golden-masked house and techno don is preparing to grace London with his mysterious presence this weekend as Saturday sees the ever-strong FOUND team embark on a journey through decades of dance music with their first ever Ceremony Festival. Warming us up for the weekend with exclusive mix of music to clap to, its time to hit play and clap away. Oh, and Claptone has some special instructions for you…
“Press Play. Then take your hands out your pockets. Keep your head straight. Spread your arms. Concentrate. Imagine a triangle. Both hands join quickly to form the apex. Repeat with vigour as the top of the triangle is open and then closed. Repeat for about 60 minutes.” Claptone.
01. Cascandy - Rammeln
02. Teenage Mutants & Lars Moston - Magic
03. Ole Biege, Martin Waslewski - Odsbodkins (Hanne & Lore Remix)
04. Nick Monaco - 5 Feet
05. Kevin Over - Jodye
06. Sirens Of Lesbos - Long Days Hot Nights (Claptone Remix)
07. Harry Romero - Tania (Riva Starr Remix)
08. Cajmere, Dajae, Doorly - The Way
09. Gerd featuring Marcoradi - Still Believe
10. Carlos Sanchez K15- (Detlef Remix)
11. Andhim - Melte
Claptone plays Ceremony Festival this Saturday for info and tickets head here: ceremonyfestival.com
Connect to i-D’s world!