1. EPIC 2.0 Intro ID
2. ID – Welcome To My House
3. Pryda – Armed
4. OHRID ID
5. Eric Prydz – Every Day (2014 Private Remix)
6. Pryda – Genesis
7. Digitalism – Circles (Eric Prydz Private Dub mix)?
8. Cirez D – Inox 2009 ID
9. Cirez D – Gobber (new edit?)
10. Cirez D – Tear Shit Up
11. MSG ID 01 – Cirez D?
12. Cirez D – Mouseville Theme
13. Cirez D – Ruby
14. Cirez D – On/Off vs Harvard Bass + Green Velvet – Lazer Beams
15. Harvard Bass + Green Velvet – Lazer Beams vs. Josh Wink – Higher State of Consciousness (2014 edit)
16. Pryda – Origins
17. MSG ID 02 – Pryda?
18. MSG ID 03 – Pryda 82?
19. Pryda – Illusions
20. Pryda – Wakanpi
21. Eric Prydz – Pjanno vs Pryda – Wakanpi
22. Eric Prydz – Generate (Aragon ID)
23. Mortal Kombat ID
24. EXIT ID
25. Depeche Mode – Pesonal Jesus (Eric Prydz Remix)
26. EPIC Radio 006 ID
27. Faithless – Not Going Home (Eric Prydz Remix)
28. Faithless – Not Going Home (Insomnia bootleg)
29. Cirez D – The Tumble (2014 edit)
30. Eric Prydz – Every Day (Original Mix)
31. Eric Prydz – Liberate
32. Sailor & I – Turn Around (Ame Remix) (Eric Prydz Bootleg)
33. CHVRCHES – Tether (Eric Prydz Private Remix)
Over the weekend, Swedish don Eric Prydz aced his biggest and most ambitious headline show to date. On Saturday September 27, thousands of Prydz devotees (some traveling from far-flung corners of the globe) gathered at New York City’s hallowed Madison Square Garden for EPIC 3.0. As the star of the show made clear, the big-budget spectacle won’t be touring, making for an electric one-night-only atmosphere.
For everyone who couldn’t be there to witness it, there was a small silver lining: SiriusXM broadcast the warm-up set from Pryda Friends recruit Jeremy Olander, followed by the headliner’s extended session. Predictably enough, Prydz’s set has now turned up on SoundCloud, just in time for your working week listening.
As promised, Prydz debuted an arsenal of new material he’s been developing especially for EPIC 3.0, alongside crowd favourites from his Cirez D and Pryda alter-egos. Naturally, his goosebump-inducing remix of CHVRCHES’ Tether was aired, in the company of the custom edits and remixes that make Prydz such a powerhouse. Check out the full three-hour masterclass below.
For those lucky dancers who were there at MSG, the show was every bit the audiovisual head-melt we were promised. (Search #EPIC30 on Twitter, and you’ll find many a gushing ode to those famous laser beams.) Prydz himself offered a simple note of gratitude on Facebook in the aftermath: “Thanks for coming to EPIC 3.0 and making it such a special show for me. Much love.”